Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Aishwarya Showing Boobs solsapion @ 2005-09-27T17: 16:00

Ok ... No school today pasarom some stuff! Eunice returned and discovered the world of the calculation is easier with it ¬ ¬ (q but not been said before.)

Then, in kind of etymology, graces us with his TRABAJIM nice, joaquin, Marian, albany and others ... hahaha was soooo good, I like muxo muxo! Dsp

all that ... the kind of English wine and TAN-TAN-TAN-TAN! The teacher left us! We left and we took the Intermediate A. I FELT LIKE PETER PAN! The lost children or something ... But n order, we will be two short week with eios, casting JEJEEJE Ledesma or something! Already

8 and October 9 is the anime convention! Q tngo GO! Tngo many expenses in mind:

1. convention
2. new headphones
3. Hocus Pocus movie
4. TATu new album
d 5. Kelly Clarkson album
q
And things do not remember now ... BUT I NEED AS 1000 PESOS FOR ALL THIS! To see how I survive with only 450.

Weno and was browsing there and I found this: Death of Cedric Diggory!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment