Monday, April 21, 2008

How Much Wood To Use When Smoking A fanmix, fanmix and another (or was it lemon?)

Trying eep
Things will never change But
So I do not look back Still I'm dying
With Every step I take But I do not look back And it hurts
With Every Heartbeat

3. Buried alive by love - HIM


To cry is to know That you're alive But my river of tears has run dry
[...] If I Should Die Before I Wake
There is not no one my soul to take If I Wake Before I die, rescue me with your smile


4. Pace is the trick - Interpol



I've seen love, and I Followed the speeding of starlight I've seen
love, and I Followed the speeding of starswept night

CC 7. Adieu - Enter Shikari

And I long for you to appear
After losing your way across star riddled skies
To carry you home
I cherish my loss
A gentle reminder, that life is unkind
At the best of times

(Brace your self, cause I think I'm coming for you. Look up into the sky)


0 comments:

Post a Comment