Monday, January 5, 2009

Are You Allowed To Swim When You Have Chickenpox?

; Eacute; type = S
Hello, xD ... I had a rough day .... I was here and there ...
My cell phone is k580 ... at least I think, maybe it's a w580. But who cares? : S
The case is that it marks the steps, my daily average is 20,000 (twenty thousand: O)
walk a lot.
Actually I have no desire to write, I just lost my husband ... and so is ...
xD That is, the JUSB I've had in the past ... Two months?
The good news is ... the good thing is that I fell in love
xD Anyway, I'll get another, the "Husbands" come and go.
That's it? no that's not all! I'm really! ANGRY ¬it is funny.
it is silly right? For what purpose would pretend that I know use facebook? If it is so simple, by God! So I put a wallpaper! (And that's hard to do XD )....
just be because I pretend I do not know how to use ... that is my "facebook test" ... that is my "facebook false" ... mmm!! as I'd like ... do something ... well ... what nonsense I say, I'm giving away (that's the point O:)
I'm shaking! Lady Chatterley swear it was not my intention.
I was wrong but I'm so arrogant that I will never admit it ... /:
Well, Ito put the song that was going to put my husband, but as my husband is not ...
is, rather, put another one if it fits. Gonzalo
will not read this ... What's the difference? Quie me vent for a better life now .. xD jajajaja
Speaking of relaxing ... tomorrow I will go to the movies with carlos ... xD jajajajaj
and pan I know what will happen, and then will y. .. y. .. Gontta will get really mad, but he angered Primea (?!?!?):) oh yes .. and then we will go to recorcholis rDDR Juga ... jajajaj (videoo games O:)





songa Now:


I guess
I just lost my husband
I do not Know Where He Went
So I'm gonna drink my money I'm not gonna pay
historical rent (nope)
I've got a brand new attitude, And I'm

gonna wear it tonight I'm gonna get in trouble
I want to start a fight

So,
So what I'm still a rock star I got my rock

moves And I do not need you And Guess What

'm havin more fun And now


That Were done I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright


'm just fine And you're a tool so So what

I am a rock star
I got my rock moves And I do not want

you tonight You Were not fair




You Never Were You want it all But that's Not Fair
I gave you life
I gave my all
You weren't there, you let me fall
¬¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment