Tonight you're not, do not know where you've gone and looked inside myself, I find that I do not want to know.
You no longer what you were, you become what you ought to be, I have left after you leave me, my stubbornness has reached its limit.
And if this should weigh a conscience will be mine because you no longer estásy not have to. I know no way to let you know but that would be completely unnecessary.
You're not, and do not feel like looking for you. You're gone and I do not expect you back.
miss you forever as you remember, tmiss and miss as childhood games and bedtime stories, I will miss you as strange a good memory, but never miss you more with the pain of what I lost ;.
Because, you know, now I've finally been able to take a step forward without going back two. Now I have gone without ever looking back. Now I've realized that I need you, that hurts too much nostalgia and I have to endure, that the past is behind us, I miss looking more to follow, no longer represent anything at the moment I live now . Interestingly
has gone from love to love, from love to pain, d
0 comments:
Post a Comment