Argh! xD After the professor of Japanese Translation Strategies destroyed my translation to use as an example in front of the class, I resign myself to put the rest on LJ: (
Buuhhh ... This week was the fome that I have experienced in life ... In the little rescue:
The first chapter of the 2nd season Glee (Oh My Groff!) ... It was terrific! fox loved it when Rachel gets you are sawing the floor (Sunshine Heart, Charice Pempengco) euest, how we were going to do in this place?! With people waiting for operations or visiting sick relatives ... We ended up sneaking into the bathrooms of the Faculty of Economy and Business ( FEN) of the U. de Chile, haha xD we
The video was awesome, I only need to edit ... the truth is that I did in WMM but it did not work wea ... and I was ready! T - T I'm going to have to edit it again but in Sony Vegas Pro a bit beyond me xD On Tuesday comes the 2nd chapter: Britney / Brittany : P For sure I will comment on here &; Iacute; ... I can not wait ... But as Kevin McHale (Artie Abrams Glee) on Twitter:
druidDUDE Tomorrows monday . Which Means STI Almost tuesday. Basically .... ITS Which Means britney!
: O Well that ... I have test tomorrow ... is, today, are the 2:40: / I do not want classes! >: (
0 comments:
Post a Comment