Thursday, April 16, 2009
Beautiful Letter Templates
figures I see, really see tetris squares and shapes and how to win that game next time: |.
Me I have fragmented in a vain attempt to forget who I really am and what I look tore all the pages of what was once my diary ...
A's see ... I think I'm crazy /:
I feel bad, I feel alone ... must be these days you know what's to come. Well I will say, arrived yesterday. And I felt better because my feelings of loneliness Melancholy really be my hormones. Thank God! ¬ ¬ I was worried because I did not want to re-sen
are beautiful, but they are mine. No one knows what he is capable of feeling my throbbing organ for you.
By God, I'm so corny. : P
But that's me. You can not do anything.
Maybe you could catch me wondering about how many sweets, how are you? or at least telling me: hello!
We could do right?
and why I do not speak first? For my stupid pride ... stupid, stupid.
Anyway, I could have done yesterday, but I did not. Today is forever. Mñana and yesterday will never be long since gone. I do not knowand so indecisive.
Like the day in which a "yes" or "no" was decided by all!
And I said no. I do not know about you, but I do not regret. Even though I feel like the worst garbage in the world.
Like when I lost a chance super important. It was so silly. I'm so stupid.
And I think it will be a storm.
I do not know about you but today I have no desire to live.
And you're the color of all the numbers and letters I see.
why? ie do not really think of you as you.
But when I think of something or alguine assaults me and I marvel at the gulivera. Cananda. That is, I was right ... but at the price of trust. That Was a really stupid thing, wasn't it?
And see that you are a very distant star.
blind eye if the subject it only learned! If only I knew what I felt! It would really be different. But it is not and I can not change.
And you and your syntax and punish me, leaving me as a napkin at the bottom of a styrofoam cup. Could it be that I did something to deserve this? Behold, I
making me a victim again.
includes, Clifford ... I did not want to make rules to follow.
Clifford, expect that sta. What the hell was he thinking?
Pathetic. Thought.
I'm really pathetic.
I cut the only thread that tied me to something I supposedly always belonged.
ANYONE UNDERSTAND MY STUPID PHRASES?
And I can be consistent Stop, please! I hate comin
well, without being.
you but you're not.
see your shadow but not your silhouette.
And I hate it, makes me feel so bad. It's like being a girl, see a beautiful doll (which makes poo ¬ ¬) and can not have it.
Is not it Ironico?
Everything I write is spinning in the same circle!
may be located in one of the circles of Dante.
Oh, Virgilio. Appears and save me.
And the quaver of your mind makes me feel like I'm on exile.
Please, nevermore. I hate you thing like barley.
I love you so fiercely hate ......................... i hte it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it.
do not know what I have.
I better go, marching home ... I expected my dark solitude.
Já! That rhymes.
For all I expected my loneliness, I expected a lot of work itself. Working
.
Ah, you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment