Huh?
morphology is quite another thing
why not study literature?
remembered with the top 5 pork that, I always wanted to be a writer.
writer was saying.
ah.
but did not: B failed: B
'm irresponsible.
leave much space makes me feel good.
as if each phrase separated out something important.
right?
well was going to put here? (Here is a synonym Latino XD here, is not it?)
gusrta me much English, but I gusdtan
gringos gringos that think? In
}ara a "verse"
xD!
miiiiiiiiii gold endless rantings ravings XD
want chocolate coke.
that /;:
jajajaa can you tell I'm bored? XD
(notice that I want)-sarcasm ¬ ¬ -
hate people who know that time is running out and not take advantage (ie, I hate my)
by I love to be significant opportunities to waste!
ah.
the bold is sexy, like my syntax.
word sounds sophisticated syntax.
0 comments:
Post a Comment