I approach him, talk to you, ask you to leave me, touch your hand ... touch your lips ... But you're there, so close and too far. I can not reach out and dare not even try.
32
Amurita (Piano Version)-Tsubasa Chronicle
is night, it is raining, it's a terrible wind and the tops of the trees move violently. Running against the wind, forcefully beating heart in the chest ... I was lonely and it hurt, I could not have left me why I had left? No, he was there ... just to further, and never anything volveríaa be as before.
I gritted my teeth and tearsdown my cheeks mingled with raindrops hit my face. My heart was hurting, but could not stop. A lightning split the sky made me shudder, the resulting thunder rumbled in my ears ... Where are you?
shook his head sideways so busy jumping to the beat of the mu , music that sounded in the club. I wanted to forget everything, as alwayspre did every time the music reached his ears and ran down her entire body ... He closed his eyes and raising his hands singing along with the deafening music. He was happy and free, there was nothing, there was nothing to her but that moment when I could finally get rid of the manners and the busy life of someone who must obey strict rules and follow schedules gave ; the following day. Ridiculous and monotonous routine, and stupid damn routine, hated by force as he loved to dance ... and soon, very soon be freed from it. Because it was close to meeting mostmp; eacute; you doing this? I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes-Go-contained voice whispered, my voice was about to break, my eyes could not endure much more. I'm a lot more than you think, and this mistake this afternoon ... will be something that you regret the rest of your life. But not for me to tell you what to or what not to do. You are governed alone, do what you want and I will not hold you if you do not want to be me ... But now not dare come back if you leave, do not ever try to get close ... do not come back to me. Because if you go now is forever ... and believe it or not, I have the will tocomply with those words.
light music-Soda Stereo
She took a small boat cylindrical and held it to his mouth like a microphone - Since love is music ... light-sang softly and staring at him. He went so seductive move, and winked. He looked almost with suspicion, and saying "And she with him?
12
Laura Pausini-It was
SeaAs it is, and the more is better, and better if a lot and is always ... I do not want to leave you and I can not think of life without your company.
34
Alisé the folds of my dress looking in the mirror. Linda for you is like poker & ia
0 comments:
Post a Comment