because they wanted to be with you despite your shadows haunting me.
Yes, that was, I faced but you did not realize.
be satisfied with knowing I was in there, thinking out of danger but ... without knowing what actually was.
raised his eyes to meet with mine, but the contact did not last long, too little ...
enough for you to know that I would not go, and even re-morning shadows hanging over me I was going back ... for the simple hope to have you some time alone to me. ..; enough to think that everything was fine, ended up getting up. An unresolved issue. We still look at me. Is everything all right? Right?
I looked back to the horizon, spreading its huge wings dragon and flying at me, threatened me ... I did not want to get closer.
veĆay Only I could feel even at a distance those powerful flares launched from its mouth with a fury illogical but destructive.
Someone else came to you and a new shadow fell on me. I walked away a step further ... That
so subtle blow to see takedragon stretched his arms.
My eyes had long since been obscured and there is no possibility of redemption to the windows of my heart. Not in this case. Maybe a new light but I will not sit and wait. I inhaled deeply
empty ice cream that I tore the chest of each puff. A grimace crossed my face and thanked you could not see me. I heard, maybe you called me but ... again was because I was wrong ... Why do not you leave me the hell alone time? Why do you insist if you do not mind all the time? What
that
0 comments:
Post a Comment