Monday, November 24, 2008

Can You Catch Gastritis ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

ay be grateful! OH, vengeful God, tell me who to slap and slap! (And sorry if I put you first = D)

A magic, because it really is Power.
My mom, the woman who is all women =) My dad ... I do not know what to say ... XD ¬ ¬ q. matter what!
My beautiful reflections, which never fail to step on poop.
Mariana, who is the coolest person I've met so far =)!!! Simply amazing =)
Vladimir, I fool I love you so! = D. .. This y. .. not to soil my underwear when you wear ... Because I know you put it !!!... XD Dan
so many things to say about Dan! ... The &desktop search; only person that I have patience, thank you for ... xD patient with me, not beating, not to get hysterical with my presence, not to leave my dept ... seriously thanks for staying! =), For being so Conspiranoids, frightened in a different way each time I come, by telling horror stories to not sleep lol, by waking up at 6, always drown pillows for me from Monday to Sunday when I'm depressed, tickle ... I do not know, many things XD ...
A Chicken Mané (Manuel), always say what you feel when you feel, without fear or prejudice. My gosh, this is a friend = D!!
Ernesto, for your voice fills me paaz (I say this here &; Iacute; because I know I will read in the conservation xD)
Beethoven, because I remembered him xD (L. v. Beethoven)
A Luciano Pavarotti! =) Because I love him and we're getting married, even one a second wife and widow of many years lol = D
A Gontta, because I loved playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, Because I loved watching HSM 3, because I love talking to you because you make me laugh lol ... What else? You are one of my best friends and you know ... Did recently? XD
A Marcelo, for being my Michaelis and this anthology as well.
A Pali, for many things that were very funny xD jajaja
A Carlos "emo";, Because without it there would be so mad now =)
To all the snobs of the library, for all those exchanges of books and literature quella wonderful weekly dose always give me are great! xD otaku
All I know, the perverts and those who are not perverts ... because if they are otaku, are perverts xD jajaja
Ismael, whom I approached him use whatever
My beautiful, beautiful creativity, which was molded and polished for the sake of the suffering lol ... that beauty than beauty =)!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Chester! To dance with me when I'm too happy and lie down and sink me in the beautiful solitude together XD
AGOF BENETTON XD)
A beautiful Sandra, for being great, unique, wicked but good, crazy and cool muyyy without it nobody would have the pleasure of reading this beautiful text written by its own beautiful hands xD jajaja ... That is so cool that can not be of this world, so they go to Mars xD!!
My Bohemian, where you bastard! I've searched all over the city, comop do not know your name, I'm crazy for you. Once I saw you on the subway, you never showed up, I know that this is znunca read this! But I have to write! Perhaps you are playing the trumpet, legends Goethe or Verbum Dei missionary in Africa. Maybe you are.
All you ever read this, those who read this and read somewhere that distant day when you remember that I exist ... And also thank those who sent him a plastic bag with Anthrax in the mail ... Thanks, morid.
XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment