Friday, November 21, 2008

Shave Minimizing Lotion In 2010 Et Tu Brute?

I have a special talent to Have fandoms nobody shares, pero this series? This series is too awesome for this world, it's definitely Starting to eat my brain,
PLEASE WATCH IT!
- just 2 (short) seasons!
(and yes, it is ROME!)


First of all, it has Brutus (((Tobias Menzies))). And I suffers so much, and I'm Such a fan of moral dilemmas!


Everybody is so beautiful

and at the Same time so wicked (evil is funnyyy!)




It's so perfect it has events surreptitious slash, and Kevin McKidd (everybody loves Kevin McKidd , how not?) and Ray Stevenson! \u0026lt;3



and Everything is so oh-teh-drama, and I adore so much drama!
(((BRUTUS)))



+ As I know I'm not very convincing (yeah, Another special talent), watch season 2 promo pics and dare to tell me These Are Not The Most beautiful promo pics ever.



END.
(yes, I just discovered marquee! 1)


Before I forget,
BETHLEHEM HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(I'm killing with this text, I know, but it is only until you discover how to flash or something asynchronous coolest)

Have a great meet, most likely will not read this until tomorrow, because you'll be out there on the town celebrating, so I send brain waves of love and happiness * ...* loading Ya: D Muahh!


PS: Oh my! Joe Dempsie Is really in next week's Merlin episode? Why?? Do I Have to watch Every single series of the world? Because physical I have no time! * Dies and iz ded *

0 comments:

Post a Comment