Monday, November 24, 2008

How Long Do You Have To Transfer License Ohio 7 sins xD

IRA.

1 .- Who has upset you last? : With my cousin because he put salt in my tea (yesterday)
2 .- What is the weapon of your choice?: A shuriken!! 3 .- x3
hit someone of the opposite sex? no, regular XD! 4 .- What
someone of the same sex: no XD I like to hit
5 .- Who was the last person who got angry with you?: Ay not =|--- my mother?
6 .- What is your favorite pet to download?: KITTY sisisisi XD I like angry with her.
7 .- Are you resentful? No: P. .. good at first but then I forget if it XD! CHTMLal? nop: P
5 .- Do you have a score to settle with the weight? if XD ... about 3 kg more and goodbye gym and get fat again hahahahahaha (I'm crazy: S)
6 .- What do you prefer: sweet, salty or spiced hot?: WITH MANY SPICES AND VERY VERY VERY VERY HOT! ! UNTIL NOW NO ONE CAN TALK AND HAVE IN MY Gargano IONCENDIO!! Masss ECHENLEE! AJI MAS! HOT! CHILE JALAPENO X3 X3 ALL ALL ... (I'm crazy: S)
7 .- Have you ever looked at a small animal or child Senora thought "mmm": if they really wanted me to eat very cute kids XD tiny


LUST.

1 .-to my mother is
XD 2 .- What is your favorite store to feel guilty? XD no buy everything I see: S I'm very impulsive O_O
3 .- If you had a million dollars what would you do? travel around the world ... then see if I love ...!! (Lie pablo (pablo san XD) ... if I have no love (charity), I am nothing = D)
4. Would you rather be rich or famous? : None, money and fame brings problems too xD
5 .- Will you accept a boring job if it meant a lot of money? NEVER! xD if you do not love my job, I am nothing = D


PRIDE.

1 .- From what you've created, what & quSecond: no XD cos it comes to vanity, not pride!
5 .- Have you participated in a contest of skill, knowing you were the best: YES xD ... Well, not "knowing". but "believe" ... ¬ ¬ THIS IS VANITY
6 .- Have you cheated to get a higher score? sii mate in a contest with my friends it was funny ... jajajaj As we did not win XD (that's still vanity!)
7 .- What have you done today to make you feel proud? write thanks to my friends XD ... and everyone I know ... and I will write here, I did comp =)


ENVY.

1 .- What thing (or persons

0 comments:

Post a Comment