Saturday, June 6, 2009

Format Of Invitation Letter For Lohri Sometimes if it seems

itivismo was part of my personality and let me see things in a different color, maybe laugh more often and I lose sight fewer times a day.
not want to lie.

I too often have I done in my life. never to do it is complicated but it is necessary to avoid it in most of the time.
Just a bit of sincerity ayudaríaa I accept that things are as they are, those songs that reflect my feelings and speak to me so clearly seeking to awaken the best of me and not the worst feelings.

Totally agree, the feeling is one of the most beautiful things a person has. And share with someone creates experiencior.
Up, Down, Right, Left, cloying, bitter past, future, white, black ... the extremes are bad. I want to try a balance, I want to try the center without much inclination, maybe sweet with a little acid, not yesterday or tomorrow, but today the present, and gray ... but I think about it stick with purple, gray is not like me much.

And if that does not have much consistency, it is welcome to my world. It is what it is and as it is invested with so much consistency as reality. And the next time it will be the turn of one of those stories without actors and without sequelae, such that if you can understand but in the wrong way, to those seeking

0 comments:

Post a Comment