I knew it would end, everything ends, sooner or later ... just hoped that it would last a little longer , s, which last as long as my own life.
The resignation takes to get when I see him hesitate. He is sitting in front of me and although his words do not seem to have intention of getting up. I've been watching intently without knowing c &r rage.
Is perhaps angry that he is crying?
Well ... and What else?
I bit my lower lip to see if the pain would come back to reality. I've noticed over the course of many seconds did not hurt, it was as if anesthetized lips. On second thought, not only the lips, also brazsay anything and now begins to bother me, I want to go because I can not do, I forgot how to act. But he's still sitting there, waiting for who knows what. He has already said all he had to say What do you expect?
My bag is on my lap, I will not pay for that ice cream I ate, but in reality it hardly bothers me. I put what's left of my willpower to get up immediately. Maybe if I stand to remember as it does to walk.
With great effort, which at first glance no one would notice, I got out of the chair. He also got up, opened his mouth with the intention to say something but I've given back. The ground beneath my feet feel inconsistent. I concentrated on not stagger started walking.
Well it must seem that I have an overdose of alcohol in the blood or something.
bad day I chose pa TMLXC But something happened ...
I could count two beats and twenty thoughts before a pair of arms to stop my fall. That person grabbed me with strength and confidence, and said words that seemed so strange that it could have been speaking another language.
"I found it," he said with a smile, "It's about time you showed up. If you like we will.
C
0 comments:
Post a Comment