know'..." That phrase is from a guy who was a devil in their teens ... then made a saint.
Will I be the same thing happen? Hate
maturity, I'm bored.
What am I talking about? = S
I turn to an issue that has nothing to do with it ... Well, with today ...
Well, I can not handle it today, is beyond me ...
But it's my fault, that is .. I went through. 8-) Or maybe on my fault, maybe it's just a coincidence ... Match
like all things that happen to me. Could build a parallel life with the variables ...
just do not know = (
acute; the Fine Arts ... Actually I came ... So I was late because I really wanted to see Grammar and all its rules, leaving the job ... With that pride felt by the air only to have someone who teaches literature at a rapid pace through it ... so many books in front of you, so you saw. So many books ..... AAA
¬ ¬ I'm so confused with all this, with you and you
* ¬ ¬
And finally, I spoke ... always Grammar non-smiling face ...
With that look so deep ..... Mature lookrez, but not boredom. Not like me ¬ ¬.
not even know how old she is ... No matter, I do not get no disguise, I know that is larger and all that ... But I do not pass the 35, so ... I feel good and I have hope = D
grammar is called because I am Morfologíay do syntax. Syntax
you, gold is you.
Syntax is also one of the many names of lubliú.
Well I talked about this and that, Wilde ... Wilde and his jokes are still in my Golova. There was a joke about it, thenor you could see the lines in the air ... verses in the air reminded me that you, you I had never told a joke in Literature. We also talked about a movie ... We sat in the movie to talk ... I wanted to go to Siny. Amas
both Garcia Marquez why? I do not know, I'll ask next time.
admire both Garcia Marquez, I too like the Colombians.
Insurance is a list of experience as Florentino Araza ... But I do not care. AH! Yes
I care for the cardinal sin, no s & eacute; in what I think when I love you, you.
is one thing, concrete and abstract, it's crazy, it's killing me, but I know it's real. On the other hand ... Grammar is "do not know." Moves me. I'm intrigued. It kills me. Its rarity scare me, catch me not leave me alone. But as I looked ...
And I know you also love Kafka ... I know, I know because I saw you. And I see you. And I hate that every day you understand less. The grammar should be simple, but if it were the wholewould study world literature, like you.
you and I still do not believe that there is someone I can not gold-
*
- that can surprise, every day.
I finish I still can not believe that there is someone, now they are
you
- you can make qeu me feel so so so so so so so so "me with
you"
, as in heaven, so here, as there with those crazy desire to live, to love you well, hell, with all my strength.
I want to clarify that there are two
"you"
, "
you " first person "you" the grammatical person and "you
" , the last person.
Also "I" can not count, as there were two
& quot; you " ,
but three.
* Gold is Au, A is "alpha": the first letter and the last vowel U ... and the letter that begins the word "last"
So also is the life, play me.
//////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////// Returning to the subject, what , thisba? Syntax. Alfonsina
sank into the sea, Alfonsina died, Alfonsina not. I do not know what to do. Frida was, I suppose, in the bottom of a Hospital, died Frida, Frida is. I do not know what to do. You're in the background somewhere but you
not die and if you're
. I do not lose you again.
If not for you,
today would not want to live. Ormay not be here. Because the dependence
not going to paint transparent.God
is corny ... [
but do not let him pass anything nadi nadi natt.]
ohcum euqroP satropmi em.
0 comments:
Post a Comment