Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Symptoms Of Meningitis

to Dx
13 - Lost your keys?: never!
14 - You played a bet?: Only when I'm gonna win
15 - you see a rat?: Si = (
16 - I bite?: Jajaja sii shoulder Andres
always ... stupid 17 - chase someone ?: yes. ... literally if the other way too ... oh
18 - to save someone who was drowning: no xD
19 - Come to the flag in school?: Non shameful things ; to not want to remember xD! once
.- 20 - You are late to school: XD SIEMPREEEEEEEEEE
21 - Broke something?: hahaha .. not the other broke that thing} di pra Battery Charging and therefore cellular switched off, all day Saturday and Sunday: D so
22 - Had a child?: nah jjajajaa
23 - lied: yes. Everyno ... but it was a fat dwarf squirrel
xD ¬ ¬ 34 - You had a nervous breakdown?: nop. I am very calm down and =)
35 - hated someone?: Well yes, but no. I'm not sure. is that a day is hate and the other is love ... always so funny.
36 - you take sleeping pills?: A couple of times ... but I like to naa
37 - I broke something?: if ¬ ¬ and always hope it does not happen again .. and always comes to pass.
38 - saved a ticket, souvenir package: no I like to remember a lot the past ... is really sick I'm angry ¬ ¬ jajaja ash
Dx 39 - you're alone in your home: all the time: (
40 - did not answer messages from someone: sometimes, when a person is angry ... perALWAYS reply the sms or xD
41 - threw a drink over another?: once if recent jajajajajaja no ma xD
42 - Chamullo a patovica for you to let you go?: what?
43 - And you get it?: O_O
44 - I could have gone with a person because looking back?: Hahaha yeah ... was so stupid ... and well actually was a person who looked a lot like someone I know ... and put my face: :|¡????? doing here ??????? and take me to a lady in front jajaja
45 - You played the ring crack?: nu .. What is that?
46 - you burn?: Siiiiiiiiiii = (
47 - You bite your tongue?: Lol yeah it's funny XD
48 - you go to the casino: no catches my attention xD
49 - You coInternet rto the middle of the conversation more important: if ¬¬!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I spend a long
50 - Blocking someone from msn?: lol I do not like block -.... although a couple of times I did and said "never again to admit it again" and after a month we went back to admit xD jajaa
51 - You fell in a bowling alley?: no 8-) jajaja ee if once but was not drunk or anything ¬¬... xD
52 - You find anything?: lately no. way but not that distracted.
52 - Spent an examination by a great chamullo?: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dx 53 - I swallowed a bug?: I think so.
54 - You passed out?: Sii jajaja much redbull ... redbull gives you aaaaalas.
55 - Vomitp; eacute; grammar Sophocles was in there ,,... I spy but nothing happened so I went alone that day xD jajaja
65 - I went up to a horse?: haha when small: D
66 - Do not you think you could sleep on someone: I slept! but few hours ... : P
67 - I fought with a neighbor?: Nuuuu jhablo not with my neighbors xD
68 - You looked at the stars?: They are beautiful ... oh! food smells: |
69 - You thought you see how something in the clouds?: jtoooooodo
Missing time

0 comments:

Post a Comment