As I reread my posts hear Via Lactea ... Ah, like being stoned!
xD Na, the fact is that today was a boring day and I want to complain, complain "? but if you were having a great time! Well and that until I found ... Why do they always ruin my day? = (¬ ¬
depresses me
And every night under the Milky Way seem endless if you're not (8)
Well and today's warranty gave me to write (after reading my LJ in class while my teacher explained ... grammar? what was it? but it was not very difficult T_T)
Well, THAT HORROR = ) xD CHTMTES mine here and there ... But nothing more =) Já
'm so unreal, surreal, I wonder
xD I do not like literary realism or realistic painting, or anything. No wonder I love
Valdes Zoé ... No wonder many things!
xD can not wait to mourn
T______________T
the end it's my fault, I do not know why I complain xD ...
Well, aaah. I just remembered something great, ho ho ho. Epidermolysis bu
dystrophic
slab
Did you hear of this disease? Well, I only yesterday! = D
I think I have been wanting to write = (
every night from my window spell your name immortal (8)
why it has to be immortal? = (
já, I
depressed = D Sometimes I do not know what I'm here ¬ ¬ jajaja xD Tann slug
Well ... you ... do not know what to write .. I feel I will explode the Golova
rima = D
End
0 comments:
Post a Comment