Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gas Trapped Behind Ribs 6 months ...

moe-six-months ...

Qe cute french:) [plus English]
Re
hook


uu ~ uu ~ ~ But I need to know about it

uu Nose ... maybe in a way it xqe I admire ...

6 months was the time qe knew nothing of the ... Six months was
the without she ...


Anyway,,,





1st Day Abstinence faced it well:)

And I spend all day talking with Yami oo
For cellular obvious: D

And now my celu no battery oO



adssdad we turn it on: 9
and send msg * OOO *

I have the 5000 Msg * u * ~ ~! Let

annoy people * U *

Nothing ... Now with this emergency

do not go to nowhere D:
And much qe tngo

uu have free time ... Nothing ...


I'll think too much ...

hurt me uu I ~ ~




0 comments:

Post a Comment