I swear ... We Have not done that xDDDD!
Well ... Perhaps ... yes, we
uu Had 'That coz on tuesday,
We Had to speak about ... some topics I do not want to speak about now ¬///¬
So, we did Some poster
And Suddenly
Daniih one
and Point Took me with it oo
And Then The Massacre Began * U *!
And Then And Then * OOOOO *
I Took the poster +__________+
Fabio And I point
And ... But I Did not Want to Moved the rubber band Movement and Its
oo sounds like to shoot xD
After That, Daniih
Began to laugh (and I too)
And I said to Daniih
Give me 5 8D~~!
But it wasn't my fault, I swead x)~~!
I didn't want to do it 8D~~
But, we killed him xD
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Littlestar.freeoda.com We have (not) Fabio KILLED!
NOOOOO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment