Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stomach Flu Symptoms, Farting

TEN STATES:

Single: sip
Happy: almost always: P
bored: because he thinks I do this? xd
you depressed: no, for now ... *-)
Getting Married: No!
xD Cheers: only a few +
Solo / a: something ... : P
Wanting someone: yep
Enamorado / a: c
Ilusionado / a: mmm ... something?

TEN FACTS:

Full Name: Sandra Martinez Puga
Nickname: various ..... xD lazy
Birthplace: in a hospital
Hair Color: Brown Eye Color
: thus
Date of Birth: 03/12/1989 State
Facebook: I think that says something like: I'm bored xD
Favorite color: White D: Place
q: We have all done something like this: P
Bungee Jumped: not crazy +
noooooo Pranked someone you like: lol yes, but only liked xD
been bitten / a: siiiiiiiiiiiii XD back with a Beloved
/ ex: yes. Cried
loss of a pet: If = (
Foreign travel: If
Lied to your parents: sieempre
forgotten something important: see xd

TEN PREFERENCES IN YOUR PARTNER:

Smile or eyes: smile rules !
light or dark hair: dark. dark! x3
Hugs or kisses: both!
lowest / highest ao / a: xD
higher intelligence or attraction: inteligenciaaaa
Romantic or spontaneous: both XD CHTMLHumorous or serious XC: THE SECOND THE SECOND! but also some first ... (LL)
More or less than thou greater. more! xd
Leaving all the time or piola: lol depends on who. Tender
serious or unpleasant x3: jajaa tieeeeeerna

TEN HAS:

act in public, if ever used drugs
: ellipsis! State
expecting a child: no XD jajaja
Kissed someone of the same genus: c. ..
State Cheerleader team: nuu xD
State dance team: Sep
State sports team: yep!
Acted in a play: yes.
Had a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, Hummer or Bentley: jajjaja not xD but I muferrari + ero a
Participated in a music video: jajaja xD anus x say no

LAST TEN:

Last Call: alex
Last person you've been: I was talking to Grammar ... Babita Dx
Last work: conservation +, is still ... but not
XD Last person with whom to discuss: with my mother, so credit card
haha Last person you sent a message: fabi
Last person you went to the cinema, with sebastian on Sunday
Last person you missed emotionally, not ... and I know that??
Last person you slept: idiot that answers that question &

0 comments:

Post a Comment