Saturday, July 18, 2009

Funny Things To Put In A Card Under the Same Sun

NOW! Displaying
Masters of Horror
Lastima qe the position of the lapto
let me behind the TV = /

[...]

qe on Monday will be Day of the Friend, and not yet organized
nothing uu



qe no longer say I'm sorry ...
Just think of the but ... Qe
not say sorry ...

Still ...
qe be qe whenever I think of it, smiled
...

I've gone for too long living like I'm not alive So I'm going to
start over tonight Beginning with you and
I
Even

when I see it on TV CHTM LXC also smiled ...


When this memory fades I'm gonna make sure it's Replaced
With chances taken Hope Embraced

I hope I Told You
qe
And if not would avoid
out ...
would look for him ...


'm not going cause I've been waiting for a miracle And I'm Not Leaving


I will not let you Let you give up on a miracle Cause it
Might save you

And if more qiero qe it is to see but
still,
will not do it ... qe
not good for me ...


've Learned to run from Anything uncomfortable
WOur Pain Below e've tied and no one ever has to know That inside we're broken

I tried to patch up again
Things To cut my tears and kill my
But Fears Have I Told you how I..

porqe nose But even so bad! No qiere
tell me! Qe
has done?


'm not going Cause I've been waiting for a miracle And I'm Not Leaving


I will not let you Let you give up on a miracle Cause it
Might save you

Hey! Dime qe
... have you done? Xqe
I can not you?


Faith It's not if, if you use your eyes Oh why CHTM
HTMLXC not understand xqe siqiera qe still believe if ...
only by something as stupid as a glance. But they say

qe qe a look says more than thousand words ...



've gone for too long living like I'm not alive So I'm going to start over tonight Beginning with you and I



I do not want to run from anything uncomfortable
I just want, I just not Need this pain to end right here

And if only I did not
is what ovidaria qe!




'm not going
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle And I'm Not Leaving
I will not let you L

0 comments:

Post a Comment