Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Magnavox Mpd820 No Disk Fix Time's density

[Old Entries ...]


11:24 pm Saturday, May 30, 2009

Can we talk?

Yeah, of course we can ...
What do you want to talk about?

Well, I dunno ...
I just want to talk with somebody ...


Talkin '~ ~

I remember ... That Was Something
Which Was a Little Difficult for me ...
I could't speak with somebody Easily ...
'coz I Thought ' And now ... what's next? '

But now, I do not know why, I'm Different
And I do not remember when to

oo I've changed I'm more demostrative

It
uu t it supposed That WAS my dad going to visit us, But I Did not Come uu

So, We Went There

and I think They think I'm a stupid xD = /

But There Was a lot of people back home so we jump up uu

Near home, There's a salon, so I stay there

My mother has ...


Ohh yeah ...


the melancholy of past loves ...


Never forget these people ...

Koi no Mahou - The Pink Panda


Despite ke
has its

0 comments:

Post a Comment