Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mca 3rd Semquestion Papers Of Dbms There are ignorant people =/...

Qe

Paha-u-

bone, this revolutionized the world
* u *

And now I'm seeing a flickr
a (@) @
fana chic miyavi-u-

And you steal a pick asdasd * OOO *

Miyavi looks so ... Apuchuchable : 3 ~



Anyway ...

As I said ...
health emergency declared in my country
(or at least in my province
)

and classes were suspended two weeks x D:
but just falls into at the beginning of the winter Vacacions
x is therefore not we have classes ... X

A MONTH!

Osea qe a month without seeing ;----;


And asdadad
CHTMLHTMLXC
= /


And yes, it is the safest ... Xqe
see him every day Saints
(well, not anymore a month but good x uu)


And qe bad D: Just when I thought
tell you, and I thought qe
qedaban about one more week of classes
declaring a national emergency damn

and stop coming ...


Well ... I could not say ... Laa

luck is not on my side uu ~ ~





All bn but do not stop coming
damn mails of Face = /
asdsadad

And ... Pizza
* ¬ *
And this time I will cut off the hair + u + Sdad

And I will cut off no matterMy future hair style 15 * u *!

Ahorahorahoahorarjioawjfioa


and nose ... tomorrow going to qiero uu Yami
But I get bored: S

0 comments:

Post a Comment